Monday 9 May 2016

Staying Positive And Happy When Life Throws You Lemons | 5 Tips On How To Keep That Good Karma Flowing.



leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


Have you ever just sat back and looked at your life as a whole and thought 'man, things need to change'?

Have you ever let people's comments or actions really get to you?

Have you ever looked in the mirror and said out loud "Urrrgghhhh"?

I have done all of those.

Trying to stay happy, focused and positive when you're feeling like utter crap can be hard especially when things might not be going your way. 

Right now for me, I have been job searching since before Christmas. I really didn't like my job and I needed to move on. 

I am still searching, it's a ballache... If you're in a similar position to me you will know the frustration I am experiencing. 

Rejection emails for jobs you didn't really want anyway, no replies at all or stupid recruitment companies asking you to "come in" and fill out a million forms before they even send your application off.

This could of easily got me down but I changed my train of thought. 

'What is meant to be is meant to be'. 




I am thinking positively about it all knowing that something will come along when the time is right. 

I think you have to think that way otherwise you will end up sitting in a corner and crying. 

Don't wallow in it, do everything you can to power though the bad patches. 

I am lucky I have family to support me with a roof over my head and I know some people don't have that. 

Being happy is surrounding yourself with positive things. Things/people and even animals can bring out the best in you but only if those things have 'good karma'. 

If you're feeling shitty, you don't want ANY negativity around you at all, that will only bring you down. 

And if you're in a place where you're content you need to keep it that way. 

This is what I do to keep any jealousy, negativity, bad vibes and awful situations from bringing me down. 

It can be hard but it can be done. 


Tips On How To Keep That Good Karma Flowing



1. Delete/block any negative people out of your life.


- Life can be full of weird people. People who are jealous of you succeeding, people who cheat and lie their way through life, people that copy things you do and try and pass it off as their own and people who are full of hate that they will go out of their way to try and bring you down. 

Ummmm nope... Not here bitches. 

I have been slowly learning that not every opinion matters only those of loved ones. 

I have had people leave sarcastic comments on positive things I have done and the only reason I can think of as to why is because they are jealous. Why go out of your way to even comment otherwise? Don't like something? Walk away.  And that's what I do. I don't even engage. 


leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


I have also had someone I knew and that person I didn't care too much for, troll me on Twitter, get their friends to leave me nasty comments on my old YouTube channel, stalk my social media accounts, copy my blog content ideas and writing style(mutual friends also alerted me to this) and even sourced me out (after I blocked them) on their bf's account to send me a hate message. 

I mean wow, do people even still do this? Trolling to the extreme right?! What's your childhood trauma love?! It really is sad but those types of people exist unfortunately. 

Seeeee yaaaa. :) 

It used to get me angry but now I just laugh and pity that person because they obviously act that way because I have something they haven't got. 

Take it as a compliment guys not a negative. Feel proud of yourself!

Some people don't realise what you have on them in life and when you're in that position, laugh because you are obviously the bigger person. Take from that what you will.

In that instance BLOCK, BLOCK, BLOCK. As soon as you deal that move you will feel instantly happier. I did, those people are out of your life and they can keep their big nose out of yours.  

Haters got no game here. 



2. Take time out for yourself



leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


- 'Me' time is important, if you're working, we all know that is stress in itself. Take a breather, take a step back and access the situation. 

Is it worth all this stress? I mean really?!

I have dealt with a lot of stress whilst at uni and working, where people will take the pee, try to screw you over or you just don't like what you're doing. 

This is when 'me' time is important. 

Go home (obviously not in the middle of a working day, ha), take a bath, burn some candles, wear the comfiest clothes possible, make a hot chocolate and just RELAX. 

Make a list of the things that are bothering you and how you can conquer those issues. I ALWAYS do this and it helps me stay in control of a situ. 


leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


As soon as you stop stressing about this, good things come your way because your mind is free and able to process. 

I have anxiety and have done since my first day at high school. It was real bad when I was at uni and I remember being in the head lecturers office having a panic attack. 

I still have that and get those but I now control it and don't let it control me. This is how I know what really works to calm your body and mind down. 

Things are always better after a good nights sleep and that's true. 

"Sleep on it" is such good advice let me tell you. 



3. Surround yourself with things that make you feel excited.


- Excitement releases endorphins and adrenalin and those in turn make you feel instantly happy, positive and refreshed. 

You don't even have to spend money to bring the goodness into your life. Forget about what you don't have and focus on what you do have. 

These last few months I have really come to recognise this being jobless. There is always someone worse off than you. 

Usually a hater. Ha. 


leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk
leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk



Watch your favourite movies with some of your favourite foods in tow, invite your friends over for a girly night, just go and sit in the garden and enjoy Mother Nature whatever it is that makes you happy do it. There's no better feeling than contentment. 

For me my happy place is, taking a bubble bath, lighting candles, getting into my PJ's, ordering pizza (usually), sticking on a movie and doing my makeup. 

How cute does that sound. Even if you do it say once a week it helps your mentality. 



4.  Work hard and reap the rewards


leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


- It's true the saying, what you put in you will get out. 

If you're going to be negative and lazy about something you're only projecting negativity into the universe and you my friend will only get crap karma. Period. 

Work your freaking ass off man in whatever your doing and if it's not recognised move on. 

I did, you work your ass off in a job and it's not recognised then they don't deserve you and someone else will. Simple. 

You work hard on a project, keep your ideas original, do your own work and not get others to do it for you ( I know someone who did that) and don't let others get in your way. 

You will get there on your own merit and if you remain positive, even if things go tits up, good will come. 


leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


There's no point copying others work or slacking and getting others to do something for you and claim credit for it. 

It's cheating, lying and totally not honest. 

Do you want to be that person? I don't, so I will work my butt off no matter what comes my way and keep working until I get the things I want. 

Just thinking that way allows for happiness. You have a goal. 



5. Love yourself and how you are made.



leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk





- It's easy to get swamped into media ideologies and forget who you really are. 

No one is perfect, lets get that one straight but there is perfection in imperfection.

No one is born airbrushed, with perfect teeth, a figure like a supermodel and flowing locks. 

What you will find is, 90% of those people you see on social media and in magazines are in fact airbrushed to shit, had braces or have veneers, worked their ass off at the gym to get their figure and well... Their hair, if it's down to their ass then it's freaking extensions. 


leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


The other 10%, well that's us, we are just the same at the other 90% of people except we need to think that way. 

Everyone has hangups about themselves, even the 'perfect' celebrities, we are all human.

What we need to learn however is to be happy within ourselves. Once you are content with life (steps 1,2,3 and 4)then you can work on your own exterior. 

Pictures only allow others to see what you want them to see. Remember that guys. 


leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk




Whether you want to make cosmetic changes (adults), lifestyle changes or even attitude changes. Do them, change can be positive. 

I am not a fan of change but it can be in your best interests sometimes and once you have distinguished what it is you need to change about yourself don't be afraid to do it. 

To me everyone is beautiful and unique, we are made the way we are for a reason. 

I really don't like my overbite, haven't done since I can remember, I will be getting invisible braces when I get a job because that is my biggest hangup. Once that is done I will be at peace with myself completely. 

In the words of Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror "make that change!"  


leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


I hope my 5 tips on happiness and positivity have helped you or inspired you in any way. 

These are tried and tested methods by myself and have worked for me. They might not completely work for you, so adapt those points to suit you. 

 Remember, screw the haters, copycats are those without imaginations, find your happy place, work your tooshie off and most importantly relax, remain calm and love who you are. 

In the words of me... "Be You Be Free". 

Adiós Amigos. 

Love


X  

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. What a great post. I love all these words. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) I have had this post written for a while and thought it was an appropriate time to post it. I am a positive person but sometimes it's hard to stay that way. That's why I know these tips help. xx

      Delete
  2. this is SUCH an important post! I was job hunting for 9ish months until I found something but it turned out to be something I love. But when you're job hunting it is especially important not to bring yourself down as I know how soul crushing it can be!

    Lee - leethrifts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lee :) Ahhh I am glad you have found something you love, I just need to find that. I am so willing to work but unfortunately where I live, it's a small area so jobs are really hard to get. Ha. Decent jobs any way. I just didn't want to work where I was unhappy so it was time to move on. Yeah it really does get you down but you have to think about the more important things in life. x

      Delete
  3. Such a great post! These were some great tips, thank you.

    Ella xx
    www.ellaselement.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© LoneWolfLeya. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig