Saturday 12 March 2016

Budget Beauty Brand Makeup Revolution // Everything You Need For Under £10 // My Picks.


leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk



Oh hi, we meet again!! 

How are we all? Hopefully all good and well. 

I'm still job hunting which is becoming highly boring and annoying now because there are so many things I want to buy and I can't. 

A girls worst nightmare, right?! 

What I love to buy the most is makeup and it's no secret that I am a MAAAHOOSIVE fan of Makeup Revolution. I cannot sing the praises of this brand enough and for me they are by far the best high street, budget, beauty brand out there. Not everyone can afford the high end makeup brands but that doesn't mean you have to scrimp on quality by downgrading. 

With Makeup Revolution I don't feel that you are downgrading and I think that their products are actually on par or even better than some of the more expensive makeup out there. They have many dupes and I LOVE that. 

I own a lot of their products especially the eyeshadow pallets as I find that their colours are super pigmented, lasting and are of great quality. 

They literally have everything that you could possibly need to create some fantastic looks and all for under £10. 

I am going to show you my top picks and I suppose kind of a Makeup Revolution - must have haul. 

So, if you're looking for a brand that you can trust and can create some awesome looks out of look no further than here. 

:) 

Please don't forget to subscribe to my Bloglovin' here


Twitter: leluroxxblogger



Awesome Metals Foil Finish (Rose Gold) - £5

I LOVE this!!! A LOT!! This created my look at the header of the page. GET IT. 



leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk
leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


Blusher in 'Wow' - £1


leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk



Focus & Fix Brow Kit (medium/dark) - £2.50

One of the best brow kits on a budget, three different shades and brow gel to fix brows into place. Perfecto. 


leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


Highlighter in 'Peach Lights' - £3

This is a popular highlighter as it's highly pigmented and gives you the most natural, radiant glow to your cheekbones. A steal at £3 and I use this every day. 

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


The One Blush Stick in 'Matte Malibu' - £5

I was trying to find a chubby stick equivalent and I found it here. Technically it's classed as a blush, but I use this as a cream contour. Again I use this every day and it blends amazingly. It's again super pigmented so you don't need to use a lot of it for it to stand out.  

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk
leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk



Blusher in 'Now' - £1

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

Focus & Fit Liquid Concealer in 'FC 02 Fair' - £2

If you're looking for a light weight, dewy concealer this is the one.

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk



Matte Effect Cover & Conceal Concealer in 'Light' - £1

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


Amazing Lipstick (matte shades) - £1

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk
leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk
leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk
leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


Ultra Base Corrector Pallet - £6

Each shade within this pallet corrects certain areas on your face, for instance, blemishes, spots, dark circles & uneven skin tone. 

And yes, it's only £6. 

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk



Iconic 2 Pallet (Naked 2 dupe) - £4  *DUPE ALERT*

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


Essential Mattes 2 - £4

I use this pallet almost every day. I love it far too much. You can see the one's I use the most as I am hitting pan. Ha. 

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


Mermaids vs Unicorns - £4

I use this pallet a lot too, especially in the Spring/Summer months to create a bold blue eye look. A fave. 

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

Colour Chaos - £4 *DUPE ALERT*

This is a new addition to my pallet family and I bought this because I wanted to create vibrant eye looks. This is a good dupe for the Melt Cosmetics stacks but without the price tag. 

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


Iconic Pro 1 - £6.99 

I have been reaching for this more recently too, this pallet is great for every day looks but can transform to night easily also. 

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


Flawless Matte - £8

32 matte shades for £8... Are you kidding me?! You won't get that anywhere else for that kind of money and for the amazing quality these are at. 

I love the packaging too, rose gold and black. Spot on. 

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


Acid Brights - £4

Another newbie to the drawer, this teamed with the 'Colour Chaos' is a match made in heaven. 

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


Eyes Like Angels - £8


leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


Run Boy Run - £6

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk
leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


Explicit Content - £7.99

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk



Selfie & No Photos Please - £4.99 each.

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk
leluroxx.blogspot.co.ukleluroxx.blogspot.co.uk
leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk
This is just a drop in the ocean, they have LOADS more products going on. Obviously I can't buy it all but there is a lot more that I want still. If you haven't heard of them check their website out. You won't be disappointed. 

If you want to see the looks I have created with their products you can find pictorial tutorials over on my blog (linked at top of page) or on my social media accounts (Instagram & Twitter linked at top of page. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you are on a budget right now or just want to try something new look this brand up, they are hella fly. ;) 

Love






SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love this! You look ridiculously flawless in that first photo. I too am a massive fan, well on the way to buying EVERYTHANG xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know right, they have so many nice products it's mad. Thanks lovely, I can't believe I was there sticking sequins to my face lol. xxx

      Delete
  2. This picture. I hope I can get the foils still. I need to do this on my face! Great post my lovely. Your blog has made my evening x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you. I'm really glad you liked the post!! :) you should still be able to get it in Superdrug or if not they will have it on their site!! :) literally I just experimented, the foil is really easy to work with xx

      Delete

© LoneWolfLeya. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig