Sunday 12 July 2015

Makeup Revolution Mermaids vs Unicorns Palette // Drugstore Beauty At Its Best!!!

leya hutton


It's a Sunday afternoon, the windows are open, the sun is kind of shining and my hay fever has taken it upon itself to torment me majorly. 

This only means one thing, blogging time. 

Today ladies I have a makeup related post (my favourite thing since curry).

I have dedicated this post to a fairly new brand called Makeup Revolution, which in my opinion doesn't get enough credit. 

I love their products!!! Literally these are a really good drugstore brand with a vast array of affordable products and contain many a dupe for some of the high end makeup items on the market. 

I have 9 of their eyeshadow palettes and I love them all. They are highly pigmented and have some super-watt staying power even without a primer. 

The palette I am currently reaching for A LOT at the moment is the...

Mermaids vs Unicorns. 

leya hutton


It has a captivating array of greens and blues merging its way to purple and pinks. Myself, I am a Mermaid girl. I LOVE the blues and greens in this palette. 

I have quite blue eyes and I find the blues in this palette really make my eyes pop. I LOVE the bright, bold blue especially to add depth and saturation. 

At a steal this palette is only £4. Yes, you heard me correctly, £4. And there is a lot of product in the palette too. 

I love all of their products (I know I have said that before), especially their eyeshadow's and I am completely on board with the brand. You can find Makeup Revolution in Superdrug or at their online store. 


leya hutton

leya hutton

leya hutton

leya hutton

leya hutton

leya hutton

leya hutton

leya hutton


L x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this palette!
    I also have Technic Brights and Neon Nights which I think you would loveeeeeeee.
    Also, I vote mermaid ;)
    xoxo

    http://popandclash.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post Leya <3 Unicorn all the way :) from ellie

    ReplyDelete

© LoneWolfLeya. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig