Sunday 5 October 2014

Primark, Lush & Superdrug Haul // Autumn Style!!!

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


Evening!!!

I am sooooo sorry that I haven't written a post in over a week. I have been super busy with my new job and it has left me exhausted. Today however, I made it my mission to get everything I needed to get done in the morning so I had some "me" time this evening. 

You will like to know though that this weekend I couldn't help but buy myself some treats. 

I think I have deserved it!!! 

I was after a couple of things that I had made a mental note of during the week and made it my mission to find them. 

I LOVE this time of year, I used to be a Summer lover but as time has passed I am really into Autumn especially and Winter. This season means lots of hot chocolate's (with squirty cream), beautifully scented candles, hot water bottles, long hot bubble baths. Halloween, Hocus Pocus ( I am watching it now) cosy bed days, crunchy autumn leaf walks, layering, Bonfire night, darker makeup & CHRISTMAS!!  

With this in mind I took a little visit into Lush, Primark and Superdrug. 

I will start with my FAVOURITE place EVER...

LUSH 


Lush have brought out their long awaited Halloween and Christmas range. I have been super excited for this day for weeks now and I made it my task to buy some of it. 

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


I am not kidding you their new products are AMAZING. I love all of Lush's stuff anyway but I am a massive Halloween and Christmas enthusiast and I wanted it ALL. I was like a child in a sweet shop. I will be buying so much more next weekend, it's inevitable. Ha. 

Want to see what I bought?

I thought so :) 

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk



leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


I went for two Halloween and two Christmas ones.
I really want the Santa one's, the purple stick and the silver star. 

Next time. 

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

This one is the 'Christmas Eve' Bubble Bar and you guessed it, I will be using this exactly on Christmas Eve with my new Yankee (Christmas tree smelling) candle. I love the colours & the smell and I cannot wait to use this. It gets me really excited for Christmas now. 


leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

Hello there 'Candy Mountain' this was the last one left of these Bubble Bars and I snagged that right up. It does literally smell of candy, I could sniff it all day long. It's really girly and I bet it creates the most gorgeous bubbles!!

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

This is the 'Cinders' Bath Bomb and I am super excited to try this as it contains popping candy, cinnamon leaf oil ( I am a sucker for warming cinnamon smells) and is perfect for those cold Autumn nights leading up to Halloween.

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


WOW!!! This Bubble Bar is beautiful!!

The 'Sparkly Pumpkin' is 100% going to be used on Halloween night!!! I got told the glitter won't leave me like Edward Cullen which I am quite happy about and it smells lovely. 

I cannot wait to use this either. 

SO HAPPY!!! 

When describing all the things I love about this season cosy jumpers hats, PJ's & accessories are a fashion must have and I picked up some cuties from Primark.


Christmas PJ Bottoms - £6

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


Cosy Heart Jumper - £14

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


Knitted Bobble Hat - £3

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk



leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk



Christmas Socks £2.50 (pack of 2)

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


Hair Scrunchies £1.50

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


I love this look and you can never go wrong with a bit of black and white. Monochrome is totally in this winter and you can mix it in with some berry colours to make your outfit extra Autumn looking. 

I do love my makeup and I buy a lot of it. I saw an advert on the television the other night advertising Loréal's new red, matte lipstick range. I spotted a shade I really liked and I only wear matte so I had to go and see what these were about.


LoréalColour Riche Collection Privée Red Lipstick
in 'Liya' - £6.99

#leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk


I also picked up...


Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 hour Cream Eyeshadow 
in 'On and On Bronze' - £4.99

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

leluroxx.blogspot.co.uk

I am loving earthy tones on my eyes at the moment so I wanted to try a cream eyeshadow and the Maybelline one is in a really nice shade. I have never worked with cream shadow before so I will see how it goes and I really liked the brown eyeliner, it compliments the shadow and my blue eyes. 

So that's it ladies and gents. 

I hope you liked what I bought this weekend and that some of it has caught your eye for you to buy yourself?

Let me know what you think. 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love that heart jumper and what a beautiful lipstick color. Your eyes are super gorgeous too!


    xx
    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!!! I am yet to try on the lipstick but yes it's a lovely colour. I really like it. And thank you for the compliment. Xxx

      Delete

© LoneWolfLeya. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig