Tuesday 14 April 2020

After Cute Loungewear?! | Femmeluxe have Lockdown Covered

beauty blogger, fashion blogger, makeup artist, makeup look, makeup ideas, nyx cosmetics, kat von d, illusion artist, james charles, fairy makeup,



Heeellloooooooo everyone

I hope y'all doing okay!!! The weather has been mighty fine recently which has helped a hella lot with this whole lockdown malarkey. I am super bored of all of this now but I am trying to keep off social media and from watching the news because it's all so negative. 

This is why I am bringing you some more gems from Femmeluxe but this time it's down  my street entirely and it's casual styling. There is absolutely no point in getting all dressed up because lets face it, we cannot go anywhere. Sucks serious ass. 

Femmeluxe have some awesome loungewear sets at the moment and some singular pieces which you can just mix and match. 

I picked up a few pieces to show you a snippet of what they have to offer. I am excited about this post as I love to be comfy but fashionable at the same time. 

These items were gifted as I am working with them but all opinions are my own. 


Lets take a look...







femmeluxe, femmeluxefinery, luxegal, loungewear, loungewear set, comfy clothes, casual clothes, casual fashion, metallic loungwear, lockdown outfit, black loungewear, glittery hoodie, joggers, oversized joggers



As soon as I saw this I HAD TO HAVE IT. It's totally up my street, it's off the shoulder and slouchy, it's grey and gold iridescent and I haven't seen anything like it on the market. 

This Grey and Gold Metalic Oversized Loungewear Set  is super cool, it has personality and it's kinda sexy. 


femmeluxe, femmeluxefinery, luxegal, loungewear, loungewear set, comfy clothes, casual clothes, casual fashion, metallic loungwear, lockdown outfit, black loungewear, glittery hoodie, joggers, oversized joggers


I thought the fabric on this Grey and Gold Metalic Oversized Loungewear Set  would be scratchy as it appears to look so but it's really not, it's super soft and lightweight. 

 femmeluxe, femmeluxefinery, luxegal, loungewear, loungewear set, comfy clothes, casual clothes, casual fashion, metallic loungwear, lockdown outfit, black loungewear, glittery hoodie, joggers, oversized joggers


This Grey and Gold Metalic Oversized Loungewear Set  is that cosy I am actually wearing it right now as I type. I feel dressed up even though I am not. 

This is definitely one to add to your collection fo'sure. 

 femmeluxe, femmeluxefinery, luxegal, loungewear, loungewear set, comfy clothes, casual clothes, casual fashion, metallic loungwear, lockdown outfit, black loungewear, glittery hoodie, joggers, oversized joggers







femmeluxe, femmeluxefinery, luxegal, loungewear, loungewear set, comfy clothes, casual clothes, casual fashion, metallic loungwear, lockdown outfit, black loungewear, glittery hoodie, joggers, oversized joggers



This Black Long Sleeve Boxy Cuffed Joggers Loungewear Set  is another super cute piece. 

I love the long sleeved sets as it's Spring which means it's still on the cooler side at times and this is perfect for those cosy nights in watching Netflix, eating junk. 

femmeluxe, femmeluxefinery, luxegal, loungewear, loungewear set, comfy clothes, casual clothes, casual fashion, metallic loungwear, lockdown outfit, black loungewear, glittery hoodie, joggers, oversized joggers


The Black Long Sleeve Boxy Cuffed Joggers Loungewear Set  is also soft to touch, it's kind of silky and isn't a wishy-washy black, it's a deep black. 

The Black Long Sleeve Boxy Cuffed Joggers Loungewear Set  is a lovely fit although, I got a size 8 and it's a little looser on the waist, which in some ways is a blessing, especially if you have a food baby going on. Ha. 

All I am doing at the moment is bloody eating, these are welcomed.

femmeluxe, femmeluxefinery, luxegal, loungewear, loungewear set, comfy clothes, casual clothes, casual fashion, metallic loungwear, lockdown outfit, black loungewear, glittery hoodie, joggers, oversized joggers
 



femmeluxe, femmeluxefinery, luxegal, loungewear, loungewear set, comfy clothes, casual clothes, casual fashion, metallic loungwear, lockdown outfit, black loungewear, glittery hoodie, joggers, oversized joggers


I do love a jogger. There is something so comforting about them. 

These Stone Contrast Drawstring Cuffed Joggers  are no exception. They fit perfectly, I LOVE the drawstring element too because you can cinch them in at the waste. 

What I also love about these Stone Contrast Drawstring Cuffed Joggers  is that they are long in the leg which is a god send for us ladies that struggle with this. They are slightly oversized too which is amazing. 



The Stone Contrast Drawstring Cuffed Joggers  can be paired with a lot of things, you can dress them up or down. Crop top, oversized t-shirt, a hoodie or cropped jumper. 

The choice is yours, these are selling fast. 


femmeluxe, femmeluxefinery, luxegal, loungewear, loungewear set, comfy clothes, casual clothes, casual fashion, metallic loungwear, lockdown outfit, black loungewear, glittery hoodie, joggers, oversized joggers




femmeluxe, femmeluxefinery, luxegal, loungewear, loungewear set, comfy clothes, casual clothes, casual fashion, metallic loungwear, lockdown outfit, black loungewear, glittery hoodie, joggers, oversized joggers



I am obsessed with this little Silver Glitter Sparkly Cropped Hoodie . I mean commmmeeee on how cute is this little number?!!! 

I am loving this so much!! I haven't seen a Silver Glitter Sparkly Cropped Hoodie like this around at all. I saw this and HAD TO have it, anything glittery or shiny and I am all for it. 

Again, I thought this Silver Glitter Sparkly Cropped Hoodie would be scratchy inside which I was dreading but YAY it wasn't at all. I haven't had chance to wear this out obviously but it's lightweight so it's going to be perfect for the summer when we are let out of our cages.

I got this in a size 8 and it fits perfectly. 

Go grab it, it's not going to be around long. 

femmeluxe, femmeluxefinery, luxegal, loungewear, loungewear set, comfy clothes, casual clothes, casual fashion, metallic loungwear, lockdown outfit, black loungewear, glittery hoodie, joggers, oversized joggers


I hope y'all liked this post and plllleeease go hit up Femmeluxe because they have some amazing clothes on their site. Loungewear is KEY to comfort, so we can at least make an effort whilst sitting on our sofas. Ha. 

You can find me under Leyasaurus18 on TikTok and under lonewolfleya on Instagram. 

Until next time 

L x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LoneWolfLeya. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig